"There must be dales in Paradise
Which you and I will find.."

Wednesday 7 February 2024

 


Temporary Interruption in Blogging

 

Immediately after the last post in December I suffered a heel injury known as Plantar Fasciitis, an unpleasant and painful tear in the tendon that runs under the foot at the point where it joins the heel.  See below:
Plantar fasciitis

This happened before in 2014 and I was out of commission for 5 months.   ðŸ˜ 

What makes this injury even more infuriating is that it is very slow to heal, apparently sometimes taking up to a year.  I'll be back walking and blogging as soon as I am able.  Thanks to those who have written wondering where I was, do please continue to keep in touch.










2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you're OK, well, kinda OK. Maybe you can start planning your next Corfu Trail and blog about the planning and preparation. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! I'm always happy to talk about the Corfu Trail 😎 Email me any time, to huw.foster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete